Spring is here!
Many of us become energized by the great weather, sun and the thought of summer just around the corner. Nothing puts people in a more positive and energetic mood than the beauty of Spring and a lot is happening in Las Vegas. The new T-Mobile Arena has made its debut, UNLV officially hired a new Men’s Basketball coach but then he quit and then another guy was hired and the kids are wrapping up the final weeks of school. From a business standpoint, Conventions, trade Shows and Corporate meetings are booming in full swing! Here at Las Vegas Expo Complete Show Services, we have a full schedule of upcoming B2B events.
At Las Vegas Expo Complete Show Services, our Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC – I&D) work has us on all the major trade show exhibit floors servicing our clients. There is no better place or season to exhibit or attend a meeting than Spring in Las Vegas. Las Vegas really shines with the finest facilities of all shapes, sizes and budgets welcoming conference attendees this time of year. When the work is done the choice of recreational activities in Las Vegas is unmatched during the Spring. Play a round of golf on one of Las Vegas’ many top rated courses, take a hike in Red Rock National Park, visit Hoover Dam, see a Superstar Headliner performance on The Strip or you can just take advantage of the other types of recreation Vegas excels in…. dining and gaming.
The LVE Complete Show Services team is busy working with clients on a wide range of industry events. We will be on trade show floors nearly every day up through Memorial Day weekend and beyond working for our clients on everything from floor plans, preproduction tasks, logistics, set up, overall graphics design and branding of their exhibit spaces and events.
So, let your spring time travels bring you to Las Vegas; It’s a great time to attend or participate in some of the exciting conferences and conventions taking place. Contact us to find out which events may be beneficial for your business. Las Vegas Expo Complete Show Services is here to assist you with your booth design, branding needs, logistics and so much more!. It’s a fantastic time to showcase your product or service and network with the thousands of attendees at these spring time shows. Hop a flight to the convention capital of the US (or one of the other great cities LVExpo will be working in) and have some fun while learning about new products, networking with your peers and become energized by enjoying the beautiful Las Vegas sunshine after a long winter season of gray… Both you and your business will be glad you did!
Check out some upcoming shows. Click to register or for more information.
- NALS 2016, April 16-19, 2016 at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas, www.plseducation.org
- NAELB 2016 – Las Vegas at Tropicana – April 28 – April 30 www.Naelb.org (FB) National Association of Equipment Leasing Brokers, @NAELB
- TacOps West, Tactical Training Conference at South Point Hotel – May 18-20 www.tacopswest.com (FB) TacOps West, @TacOps_West
- ISI/PSA 2016 – Las Vegas at Planet Hollywood – May 31-June 4 www.Skatespa.com (FB )Professional Skaters Association (PSA) , @ProfSk8rsAssoc #ISI_PSAVegas16, #USOpen16Vegas
- Champs Spring East, Atlantic City Convention Center – Hall C – May 24-26 www.champstradeshows.com (FB) champs trade shows, @champstradeshow, (insta) champstradeshows #champstradeshows
For your Complete Show Services requirements, contact Mitch Isaacs, Sales & Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org